ISTUD Business School, LinKS and The Wharton School introduce a new leadership program for next generation leaders: First in Line
The program is designed in close collaboration with a selection of Italian, Scandinavian, & global corporates. The program focuses on the successful manager who has consistently proven through 2-3 management positions that he or she has the potential to attain the top executive level within 5-10 years and approach to global challenges. The program challenges the ’next in line’ manager on ’Authentic Leadership’ and works with a company specific project of strategic importance at a global scale.
Bologna, Italy – Lamborghini
14-16 June 2015
Go Co! – Leading Co-Creation
- Leading Co-Creation
- Creative intelligence as the leadership mindset of the future
- Open innovation strategies
- Sensemaking in organisations
The Wharton School, Philadelphia and NYC in US
14–18 September 2015
Listen Louder – New Strategic Mindsets.
- Global business
- Peripheral vision
- Scenario planning
- Profiting from uncertainty
- Network orchestration
- Mental models
26–27 January 2016
Leading Up – Succeeding Strategy Projects.
- Designing successful strategies
- Managing and governing strategy project role-outs
- Communicating ‘USPs’ upwards
- Leading the processes